Have a seat, my friends. Take a load off and rest your weary feet on this comfy bench! Benches are super versatile piece of furniture, and a great addition to many types of spaces - entryways, dining rooms, bedrooms, etc. In addition to providing more seating, they are also a way for you to bring in style and personality. I did some hunting on One King's Lane, and found a few benches that tickled my fancy. Keep reading for more details, and lots of inspiration images showing you how to incorporate a bench into your home:
1. Mahlani Upholstered Bench, Beige/Brown $299 - This wool and jute upholstered bench will give your space a Southwestern vibe. The pattern is warm and interesting, and works with many color schemes.
2. Jain Upholstered Bench, Beige Linen $265 - Inspired by traditional French style, this charming and elegant bench features a distressed, antiqued finish on the legs, and linen upholstery.
3. Tipton 68" Bench, Ash Umber $598 - Perfect for an entryway or dining table, this bench is stained in a rich ash umber finish. It has a handsome air to it, evoking traditional English design.
4. Dixon 68" Bench, White/Navy $1579 - This bench was made for two - perfect for a cozy little tete-a-tete. Handcrafted in the USA
5. Colette 49" Bench, Indigo $299 - I love the color on this print. Deep blue is a beautiful accent color for a bedroom. Handmade in the USA.
6. Brenton 54" Bench, Walnut $1519 - This dark walnut beauty would be perfect as a bench for a dining room table. Made in the USA.
7. Logan 54" Tufted Bench - This tufted bench is great for a classic look. The natural fabric color is an off-white neutral, but not too light and delicate.
An entry bench is a great place to sit down and take your shoes off when you enter the house. An upholstered bench will give your space an elegant, classic look. You could go with one long bench or a pair of smaller poufs. A wooden bench is also nice and works well in both a traditional and modern setting.
You can also consider using a bench in your dining room for one or both sides of the table. Bench seating has a more relaxed vibe, and is great for squeezing lots of friends and family around the table.
A bench at the foot of the bed can make your bedroom feel like a luxurious hotel suite. I prefer a soft, upholstered bench, but a wooden bench is also great for storing books and blankets.